Adding or removing members from care circle
Circle of Home Healthcare
PCL Connect allows its users to add or remove members of their care circle. They get to decide who gets to part of their care circle. To manage your Care circle on your PCL Connect,
- Tap on the “Care Circle” button on the dashboard to view all the members of your Care Circle.
- Everyone here can see your health vitals, share photos with you and set health related reminders for you.
- Tap on the “Add to Care Circle” button to add a new member to your Care Circle.
- Invite family members and other care providers to join your care circle by asking them to share a secret code with you that they can get from their PCL Family app.
- Enter the 6 alphabet code shared by your family member or care provider and submit.
- Select the relation with the care provider and tap on “Confirm” to add to your care circle.
- The name of the newly added family member will appear in your Care circle.
Tap on the “Delete” button to remove a member from your Care Circle.