Inviting/ Adding family members and other care providers to the Care Circle
Adding family members to a care circle is based on a 6-alphabet code sharing. The family member or care provider who wishes to be added to a care circle needs to have the PCL health app installed on their smartphone.
In order to be added to a loved ones care circle:
- Download the PCL Health app. The app is free to download.
- Sign up as a “Care provider” using your email address.
- To become a part of a loved ones Care circle,
- Click on the “Add People” button
- Share the 6-alphabet code that shows up on your screen with your loved. You can share the code from within the app as well
- Once your loved one enter this code in their PCL Connect, you will become a part of their care circle on PCL connect
With the PCL Health Family app, family members can easily connect to the PCL Connect tab and share photos, make voice calls, set up reminders and do much more for their loved ones.