Getting started with PCL Connect
It is simple and quick to get started on PCL Connect.
Activate your account on Most User Friendly Tablet For Elderly
First, you will need to activate your PCL Connect account. On a computer,
- Open the welcome email sent to you on the email address that is shared with PCL to create an account.
- Click on the “activate your account” link.
- Create a new password and confirm.
- You will receive a confirmation message.
- Close your browser tab.
Setting up PCL connect for the first time
- Place the PCL Connect along with its docking station on a table or a stable surface.
- Connect the power cable to the charging dock and plug it into the power outlet.
- Make sure to place PCL Connect on the docking station as shown in order to charge it. It will take around 6 hours to charge to the full capacity for the first time.
- Press the power button on the side of the PCL Connect to switch it ON. PCL Connect can be used while it is charging.
- Open the PCL Connect app on the tab and log in. Use
- the email that you shared to create an account and
- the password that you created using the account activation email.
Invite family members and other care providers to join your care circle by asking them to share a secret code with you that they can get from their PCL Family app.
- Tap on the “Care Circle” button on the dashboard to view all the members of your Care Circle.
- Tap on the “Add to Care Circle” button to add a new member to your Care Circle.
- Enter the 6 alphabet code shared by your family member or care provider and submit.
- Select the relation with the care provider and tap on “Confirm” to add to your care circle.
- The name of the newly added family member will appear in your Care circle.
PCL Connect is the Most User Friendly Tablet For Elderly